Welch Fluorocarbon’s Teflon™ FEP Overwrap Bags are an ideal choice as a secondary level of containment for cord blood storage.
Overwrap Bags made with high-performance Teflon™ FEP film are cryogenically stable at temperatures below -383°F(-195°C). Overwrap Bags made with Teflon™ FEP film are a perfect choice to safeguard against damage to the freeze bag, and the sample within. Teflon™ FEP film has special characteristics which make it an ideal choice as a cryogenic container:
- Stable when completely immersed in Liquid Nitrogen (LN)
- Custom sized to fit any metal canister in your archive system
- Cryogenically stable at temperatures below -383°F (-195°C).
- Extremely durable to impacts and tearing
- Teflon™ FEP is a USP Class VI plastic and FDA approved
- Teflon™ FEP maintains its flexibility properties at cryogenic temperatures
- Ideal choice to archive and protect cord blood samples
- Easily integratable into any BioArchive® system
- Perfect cryogenic container for any application