At Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc., the safety and well-being of our customers and employees has been and always will be our top priority.
We want to assure you, our customers, that our production lines are currently operating on a normal schedule. We do not foresee any shortage of raw material at this time. We are fully operational in all capacities. We do not source any raw materials directly from ‘Level 3 countries as identified by the CDC’, so our supply chain is currently stable.
We understand that the rapidly evolving situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) can be unnerving, with new information coming to light daily, and even hourly. Welch leadership is closely monitoring all real-time developments and looking to experts such as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for guidance at this time.
As a result, we have taken several actions to ensure that we are keeping our customers, as well as Welch employees, at the center of our focus.
WHAT WELCH IS DOING
We have taken a number of steps to better serve you during this time:
1. All travel (International and domestic) has been postponed until further notice.
2. Employees have been approved to work remotely wherever possible.
3. All large gatherings (company events, meetings, etc.) have been cancelled until further notice.
4. All employees are reducing face-to-face interaction whenever possible and practicing social distancing as recommended by the CDC.
5. Additional cleaning measures have been put into place to disinfect common areas and areas of frequent employee contact to combat the potential spread of any viruses.
6. All restrooms and hand sanitizing stations have been equipped with updated postings for proper handwashing and hand sanitization techniques.
7. Continue to monitor our entire supply chain, not just those suppliers in critical areas.
8. Make the commitment to provide immediate updates with a response plan if any concerns arise. Should you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us directly by phone: 603-742-7070 or email: [email protected]
Thank you for your commitment and for your trust in Welch Fluorocarbon!
Kevin Wiley, President & CEO of Welch Fluorocarbon, Inc.